What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Chris Brown with Kid Ink, Fetty Wap, Omarion, and Teyana Taylor
- When: Thursday, August 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Scottrade Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $40 for 300 level seating, rows N–Q (up to $48.15 value)
- $50 for 300 level seating, rows A–H (up to $68.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- #1: the slot on the Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop charts where Chris has landed six times
- X: the title of his latest chart-busting album and its grand-slam kick-off track
- !!!: The punctuation sequence that best describes X’s reception. In addition to blowing up album sales and Spotify streams, Brown recently dropped jaws with his performance of the title track on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and broke the internet performing “New Flame” with Usher at the iHeart Music Festival.
- “Loyal”: the title of the fourth hit single from the album, and the most accurate word for the fans who keep the multi-talented entertainer dancing atop the charts
About Chris Brown
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.