What You'll Get
Concert-goers sometimes leave with a memento handed down from the stage, such as a drumstick, a set list, or a plastic baggy full of famous-person sweat. Go home happy with this deal.
- $30 for one VIP ticket to see Chris Brown at Big Boy’s Birthday Bash (up to a $54 value)
- When: Wednesday, September 18, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Icon Ultra Lounge
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Skip-the-line pass
- Rooftop access<p>
Chris Brown at Big Boy’s Birthday Bash
- The age Chris Brown started dropping jaws with his music: 16
- Where his debut single “Run It!” debuted on the Billboard Hot 100: number 1, putting him in the same league as P. Diddy
- Michael Jackson and Usher: two of Chris’s biggest influences
- Why it’s understandable to believe he can fly: his table-top leaps at the 2007 MTV VMAs and his 15-foot backflip at the 2012 Grammys
- X: Chris’s upcoming 6th studio album, which features Kendrick Lamar and production from Diplo
- Stomp the Yard: the first movie to show off Chris’s dancing prowess
- Other movies benefiting from his acting chops: Think Like a Man, This Christmas, Battle of the Year
- Big Boy’s claims to fame: host at KPWR Power 106, four-time winner of the Radio Music Awards’ “Personality of the Year,” former bodyguard for The Pharcyde
- 510 pounds: how big Big Boy used to be before he lost 250 pounds
- How he lost all that weight: he made a bet with Will Smith, and surgery
- An XL Life: Big Boy’s autobiography—so probably not a great birthday present for him<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2013. Limit 10 per person. Redeem starting 9/18 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Icon Ultra Lounge. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Umbrella Management's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 9 p.m. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.