What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to see Chris Cagle (up to $31.63 value)
- When: Saturday, July 4th, at 8 p.m.
- Where: River Park Square
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- His Sound: a self-described brand of “redneck rock ‘n roll” rounded out with emotive lyrics inspired by his marriage and the birth of his daughters
- His Acclaim: his first single, “My Love Goes On and On,” landed on Billboard’s Hot Country Singles & Tracks, and his hit “I Breathe In, I Breathe Out” rocketed to no. 1, other notable tracks include “Chicks Dig It,” “Let There Be Cowgirls,” “What Kinda Gone,” “What a Beautiful Day,” and “Got My Country On”
- Where to Begin: with his debut album, Play It Loud, which introduces new fans to his signature sound
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Knitting Factory's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 3 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.