What You'll Get
- Chris Cagle with Bucky Covington, Chris Janson, Maggie Rose
- When: Saturday, September 27, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Ranch 1917
- General admission
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $30 for one ticket (up to $50 value)
- $75 for two tickets, plus one parking pass (up to $124 value)
The parking pass is a per-vehicle fee and includes access to a pre-concert tailgate featuring food, drinks, and line-dancing lessons from noon–3 p.m.
Chris Cagle with Bucky Covington, Chris Janson, Maggie Rose
- Chris Cagle: after busting onto the charts in 2000 with “My Love Goes On and On,” this Louisiana-bred singer-songwriter continued to pepper country radio with his self-described brand of “redneck rock ‘n roll” with hits such as “What Kinda Gone” and the No. 1 single “I Breathe In, I Breathe Out”
- Bucky Covington: standing out like a long-haired thumb on season five of American Idol, the North Carolinian made the top eight as the only contestant with a voice packed with gritty, authentic twang, helping his debut album top the country charts with hits such as “A Different World” and “I’ll Walk”
- Chris Janson: besides his own hits, including “Cut Me Some Slack” and “Better I Don’t,” he is the brains behind Tim McGraw’s “Truck Yeah” and Justin Moore’s “Off the Beaten Path”
- Maggie Rose: the chanteuse behind hits “I Ain’t Your Mama” and “Girl in Your Truck Song” continues her rise to fame in a spunky set of swinging two-steppers and catchy tell-offs that make the world’s bad boyfriends collectively hang their heads in shame
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 28, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Ranch 1917. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ranch 1917's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.