- $35 for one G-Pass for balcony seating in the right, left, right centre, or left centre (up to $71 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra right or left or mezzanine right or left (up to $93.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chris de Burgh
- The de Burgh Sound: dramatic pop and artful ballads that find a sweet spot between The Moody Blues and Supertramp
- The de Burgh voice: warm and smooth as Emerald Isle brie spread on a toasted crumpet (because he’s Irish-British)
- The de Burgh Career: over the past four decades, he’s sold over 50 million albums worldwide, recorded 20 studio albums and 4 live albums, and earned a loyal fanbase in Norway, Brazil, and….
- …Canada: of which Chris says “was one of the first countries that really embraced my music, and the atmosphere of playing there is just electrifying.”
- “The Lady in Red”: the 1986 hit that cemented de Burgh’s status as a premier balladeer, went to No. 1 across the planet, and brought millions to tears, including (reportedly) Princess Diana, Sarah “Fergie,” Dutchess of York, and English comedian Mel Smith
- The Hands of Man de Burgh’s latest studio album, featuring brand-new ballads, Celtic folk songs, lush instrumentals, and epic lyrics that tell a story of humanity’s highs and lows
- The de Burgh live experience: backed by his band, he delivers a career-spanning set of upbeat pop (“High on Emotion”), art rock (“Don’t Pay the Ferryman”), extraterrestrial yuletide tunes (“A Spaceman Came Traveling”), and that showstopper about the dress