Annual charity event where tennis legend Chris Evert matches up against celebrities like Carson Kressley and Jon Lovitz.
What You'll Get
- Seating: General Admission, Premium Club, or Platinum Box
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the 2019 schedule.
- Click here to view the 2019 participants.
Platinum-Box Package includes:
- Four courtside seats in a box
- Personalized sign on the box
- Four invitations to the Classic Cocktail Reception on Friday, November 22, 7 p.m.–9 p.m. at the Garden Pool at Boca Raton Resort and Club
- One Platinum preferred parking pass
- Special listing in the Official Souvenir Program
- Special recognition on the Tennis Center Boxholder Board
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris Evert Charities at (561) 394-2400 and mention voucher before Friday, November 8 to receive Box Tickets, Parking Pass, and Classic Cocktail Reception invitations.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for Platinum-Box Package for Four People. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Chris Evert Pro-Celebrity Tennis Classic presented by Chase Private Client
When Chris Evert played tennis professionally, she was a champion. Ranked No. 1 in the world for seven years, she won at least one Grand Slam singles title per year for 13 years straight—setting a record for men's and women's players alike. Evert may have retired in 1989, but she's still a champion. Now it's for Chris Evert Charities, dedicated to combating drug abuse and child neglect. At Chris Evert Pro-Celebrity Tennis Classic, Evert raises money for these organizations with a star-studded weekend of tennis.
The core of the weekend? Games, of course, between celebrities from the tennis world and beyond. Past players have included Andy Roddick, Olivia Newton-John, Matthew Perry, and more. To round out the event, there's a poolside cocktail party as well as a gala with dinner, dancing, and a silent auction.