- One ticket to the Show Up for Autism Benefit for ACT Today with children’s entertainer Chris Fascione
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 11:30 a.m.
- Where: Skokie Theatre
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $13.50 for general seating in rows 9 and up (up to $26.87 value)
- $27 for premiere seating in rows 4–8 (up to $52.74 value)
- $40 for VIP seating in rows 1–3 (up to $78.62 value)
Show Up for Autism Benefit for ACT Today
- What it is: a whole lot of fun for a great cause
- More specifically: an entertaining and educational event raising money for Autism Care and Treatment (ACT) Today
- The star of the show: Chris Fascione
- His child-friendly one-man act: he brings grade-school literature to vivid life using voices and physical performance
- How to meet him: after the show, he’ll be available to pose for photos and demonstrate that he does, in fact, have a normal speaking voice
- How else to support the cause: bid in a silent auction, vie for door prizes, and munch on refreshments—100% of the money raised goes directly to ACT Today