What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Show Up for Autism Benefit for ACT Today with children’s entertainer Chris Fascione
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 11:30 a.m.
- Where: Skokie Theatre
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $13.50 for general seating in rows 9 and up (up to $26.87 value)
- $27 for premiere seating in rows 4–8 (up to $52.74 value)
- $40 for VIP seating in rows 1–3 (up to $78.62 value)
Show Up for Autism Benefit for ACT Today
- What it is: a whole lot of fun for a great cause
- More specifically: an entertaining and educational event raising money for Autism Care and Treatment (ACT) Today
- The star of the show: Chris Fascione
- His child-friendly one-man act: he brings grade-school literature to vivid life using voices and physical performance
- How to meet him: after the show, he’ll be available to pose for photos and demonstrate that he does, in fact, have a normal speaking voice
- How else to support the cause: bid in a silent auction, vie for door prizes, and munch on refreshments—100% of the money raised goes directly to ACT Today
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Skokie Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Autism Care and Treatment Today's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 11 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.