- One ticket to see Chris Isaak
- When: Saturday, December 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
- $23.50 for right- or left-center rows 30–36, or right- or left-wing rows 20–29 (up to $47 value)
- $29 for right- or left-center rows 11–29, or right- or left-wing rows 3–19 (up to $58 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Chris Isaak formula: one part Elvis, one part Roy Orbison, a dash of Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis, a sprinkle of Roy Rogers, and a whole lotta handsome
- The sound: a seamless blend of rockabilly, surf rock, and roots fit for the jukeboxes of the ’50s and ’60s
- The 1989 hit that made David Lynch’s Wild at Heart infinitely cooler: “Wicked Game”
- What Isaak does when someone breaks his heart: he spins the pain into platinum records such as 1995’s Forever Blue
- The musical equivalent of wrapping a leather jacket around the audience on a chilly evening: Isaak’s signature falsetto and moody guitar chords
- What you’ll likely hear live: greatest hits such as “Somebody’s Cryin’” and “Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing,” as well as upbeat covers such as “Great Balls of Fire”
- What you’ll see: Isaak forging a rapport with the audience while his backing band breaks into choreographed shimmies and duck walks