What You'll Get
- One ticket for rows 18–25
- When: Wednesday, July 19 at 8 p.m.
- The Chris Isaak formula: one part Elvis, one part Roy Orbison, a dash of Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis, and a sprinkle of Roy Rogers
- The sound: a seamless blend of rockabilly, surf rock, and roots wrapped up in his signature falsetto and moody guitar chords
- “Wicked Game”: the 1989 hit that made David Lynch’s Wild at Heart infinitely cooler
- What Isaak does when someone breaks his heart: he spins the pain into platinum records such as 1995’s Forever Blue
- His Latest: 2015’s First Comes the Night, which “deftly reinforces his image as a glamorous, charming torchbearer for traditional pop songcraft,” according to Allmusic.com
- What you’ll likely hear live: greatest hits such as “Somebody’s Cryin’” and “Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing,” as well as upbeat covers such as “Great Balls of Fire” and new tracks such as “Perfect Lover”
- What you’ll see: Isaak forging a rapport with the audience while his backing band breaks into choreographed shimmies and duck walks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 20, 2017. Limit 25/person. Redeem starting on 7/18 at noon for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.