What You'll Get
- $99 for two general-admission tickets (up to $162 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- The Chris Isaak formula: one part Elvis, one part Roy Orbison, a dash of Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis, and a sprinkle of Roy Rogers
- The sound: a seamless blend of rock, pop, country, and roots wrapped up in his signature falsetto and moody guitar chords
- “Wicked Game”: the 1989 hit that made David Lynch’s Wild at Heart infinitely cooler
- What Isaak does when someone breaks his heart: he spins the pain into platinum records
- His Latest: 2015’s First Comes the Night, which “deftly reinforces his image as a glamorous, charming torchbearer for traditional pop songcraft,” according to Allmusic.com
- What you’ll likely hear live: greatest hits such as “Somebody’s Cryin’” and “Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing,” as well as upbeat covers such as “Great Balls of Fire” and new tracks such as “First Comes The Night”
- What you’ll see: Isaak forging a rapport with the audience while playing with his impressive band of 30 years
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2016. Limit 4/person. Redeem on day of show for two tickets at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.