All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $34.75 for one upper level ticket (up to $59.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Chris Isaak formula: one part Elvis, one part Roy Orbison, a dash of Johnny Cash and Jerry Lee Lewis, and a sprinkle of Roy Rogers
- The sound: a seamless blend of rock, pop, country, and roots wrapped up in his signature falsetto and moody guitar chords
- “Wicked Game”: the 1989 hit that made David Lynch’s Wild at Heart infinitely cooler
- What Isaak does when someone breaks his heart: he spins the pain into platinum records
- His Latest: 2015’s First Comes the Night, which “deftly reinforces his image as a glamorous, charming torchbearer for traditional pop songcraft,” according to Allmusic.com
- What you’ll likely hear live: greatest hits such as “Somebody’s Cryin’” and “Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing,” as well as upbeat covers such as “Great Balls of Fire” and new tracks such as “First Comes The Night”
- What you’ll see: Isaak forging a rapport with the audience while playing with his impressive band of 30 years
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.