What You'll Get
- $24.65 for one ticket for seating in rows 1–16 of balcony sections B–E, rows 1–11 of balcony section F, or rows 1–24 of main-floor section N or P (up to $51.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- When Chris first left you (and Christina Aguilera) breathless: when he crooned the Josh Groban hit “You Lift Me Up” in the final round of The Voice’s second season
- Chris’s sound: While some singers are only suited for pop music, and others are adept at opera, Chris effortlessly meshes both into his favorite genre—classically based pop music.
- His debut album: 2012’s Roads, which rocketed up Billboard’s Heatseekers Chart and straddled the Top 5 on the Classical Chart
- Where you’ve seen him recently: sending goosebumps through audiences while donning a half-mask in a touring Phantom of the Opera production
- What you’ll experience live: a wild-card set of modern hits, original songs, and arias that might touch on everything from “Ave Maria” to Willie Nelson’s “Always on My Mind”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 12/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.