All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for two tickets to see Chris Mitchell, as well as an acoustic performance from guitarist Brad Basker (up to $50 value)
- When: Thursday, February 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tea Cake Factory
- General admission
- Admission includes refreshments such as coffee, cocoa, tea cakes, and other pastries
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Who Chris Mitchell is: a genre-spanning sax superstar
- His repertoire: jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big-band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely”
- Where to start: his album Turquoise, which features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics “My Heart Will Go On” and “I Will Always Love You”
- His latest: 2013’s The Chris Mitchell Experience: Live in Houston
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2015. Redeem starting 2/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tea Cake Factory. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Chris Mitchell's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.