What You'll Get
- $27 for two orchestra tickets rows K-U (up to $91 value)
- Who Chris Mitchell is: a genre-spanning and Grammy-nominated saxophonist
- His repertoire: jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big-band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely”
- Where to start: his album Turquoise, which features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics “My Heart Will Go On” and “I Will Always Love You”
- His latest: I Found Forever (also the name of his immensely successful 2015 tour), a collection of romantic bossa nova jazz, including the album’s lead single, “Tequila Nights.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2016. Limit 6/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.