- $20 for two tickets to see Chris Mitchell (up to $40 value)
- Where: Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
- Seating: general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Thursday, April 23, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 23, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 8 p.m.
- Who Chris Mitchell is: a genre-spanning sax superstar
- His repertoire: jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big-band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely”
- Where to start: his album Turquoise, which features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics “My Heart Will Go On” and “I Will Always Love You”
- His latest: 2013’s The Chris Mitchell Experience: Live in Houston