- $12 for one ticket to Chris Mitchell: Home for the Holidays with one hot chocolate (up to a $24 value)
- When: Saturday, December 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hard Bean Coffee Cafe
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Chris Mitchell: Home for the Holidays
Sax superstar Chris Mitchell isn't content to be defined by one genre. His repertoire includes jazz standards such as "The Girl from Ipanema," instrumental covers of big band tunes such as "Fly Me to the Moon," and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as "Isn't She Lovely." And his interests venture further still: his album Turquoise, for instance, features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics "My Heart Will Go On" and "I Will Always Love You." In this special holiday concert, Mitchell evokes two titans—his muse Kenny G and noted saxophonist Santa Claus—as he decks the halls with lush arrangements of yuletide standards.