All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission to Chris Mitchell: “I Found Forever”
- When: Sunday, July 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hyatt Regency
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for one ticket (up to $40 value)
- $35 for two tickets (up to $75 value)
- Who Chris Mitchell is: a genre-spanning sax superstar and a Grammy Recording Academy saxophonist
- His repertoire: jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big-band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely”
- Where to start: his album Turquoise, which features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics “My Heart Will Go On” and “I Will Always Love You”
- His latest: I Found Forever, a collection of romantic bossa nova jazz, which you’ll hear prime selections from
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2015. Limit multiple per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Chris Mitchell's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30-minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.