- Admission to see Chris Mitchell: “I Found Forever”
- When: Friday, June 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Omni Severin Hotel
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for one ticket (up to $43.19 value)
- $35 for two tickets (up to $86.38 value)
- Who Chris Mitchell is: a genre-spanning sax superstar and a Grammy Recording Academy saxophonist
- His repertoire: jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big-band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely”
- Where to start: his album Turquoise, which features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics “My Heart Will Go On” and “I Will Always Love You”
- His latest: I Found Forever, a collection of romantic bossa nova jazz, which you’ll hear prime selections from