All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for two general-admission tickets (up to $75.84 value) at 7:30 p.m. or 9:30 p.m.
- Who Chris Mitchell is: a genre-spanning sax superstar and a Grammy Recording Academy saxophonist
- Where to start: his album Turquoise, which features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics “My Heart Will Go On” and “I Will Always Love You”
- His latest: I Found Forever, a collection of romantic bossa nova jazz
- His regular repertoire: jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big-band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely”
- His special repertoire: for the holiday season, Chris and his soprano sax take on a slew of yuletide classics, including his passionate take on “Let it Snow”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2015. Limit 6/person. Redeem on 12/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.