What You'll Get
- $42 for one ticket for reserved seating in section 105-107 and 118-120 (up to $85.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chris Tomlin presents Worship Night in America 2016
- How Chris Tomlin has sparked spiritual awakenings all over the world: by releasing 10 Christian-rock albums and 16 passion albums since 1995, and leading worship at numerous Passion Conferences
- Which has led to: 22 Dove Awards, 2 Billboard Music Awards, and 1 Grammy Award
- More evidence for the power of his praise: according to the Christian Broadcasting Network, his songs were played more than three million times in churches in 2012
- How his 2014 album Love Ran Red set itself apart: Worship Leader praised it for its “very subtle EDM pop, Coldplay-esque emotive power, and straight-to-the-heart worship production”
- Speaking of Worship Leader: the publication crowned “At the Cross (Love Ran Red)” No. 7 on its list of Top 20 Worship Songs of 2014
- What he’s been up to since then: touring for Love Ran Red; gaining even more fans thanks to the release of his newest album with Passion, Passion: Even So Come
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.