- $61 for one ticket to see Chris Tucker (up to $93.50 value)
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
- Sections: orchestra, 202–204
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
With his distinctive, high-pitched voice and flair for physical comedy, Chris Tucker knows how to stand out in a crowd. Whether he's trading barbs with Ice Cube in the Friday series, playing the foil to Jackie Chan's straight man in the Rush Hour movies, or barging through the third act of The Fifth Element, Tucker lights up the screen with more wattage than the Film Projectionists' Union allows. Yet, as seen in his recent turn in Silver Linings Playbook, he also knows when to dial down his energy.
Since most audiences know Tucker from film, they'll be unsurprised to see how easily his movie-star charisma translates to the stage during his standup show. Unwound and irascible, yet far more grounded than his motor-mouthed screen persona, Tucker waxes observational, performs dead-on impressions, and shares some of the autobiographical anecdotes populating his ever-percolating brain.