- $20 for one ticket to see Chris Young with special guests Eric Paslay and Clare Dunn (up to $29.50 value)
- When: Saturday, November 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Miller Auditorium
- Seating: grand tier, rows 20–25, or balcony left and right, rows 10–20
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
- When Chris Young launched his career: after winning season four of Nashville Star in 2006
- What happened next: he proved his staying power when his debut album, Chris Young, birthed two singles that landed on the Billboard Country Songs chart (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely” and “You’re Gonna Love Me”)
- What that led to: his massive hit “Voices”; 2009’s The Man I Want to Be, which features a duet with Willie Nelson; a CMT Music Award and multiple nominations, including a Grammy nod for “Gettin’ You Home” and two ACA nom for “The Man I Want to Be” video
- His common themes: drinking (“Save Water, Drink Beer,” “Nothin’ But the Cooler Left”), women (“Gettin’ You Home,” “She’s Got This Thing About Her”), and sometimes both (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely”)
- His latest: a forthcoming studio album—his fifth—which includes the heartfelt hit “I’m Comin’ Over”