What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 102–110 (rows 8 and up) (up to $62.40 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When Chris Young launched his career: after winning season four of Nashville Star in 2006
- What happened next: he proved his staying power when his debut album, Chris Young, birthed two singles that landed on the Billboard Country Songs chart (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely” and “You’re Gonna Love Me”)
- What that led to: his massive hit “Voices”; 2009’s The Man I Want to Be, which features a duet with Willie Nelson; a CMT Music Award and multiple nominations, including a Grammy nod for “Gettin’ You Home” and two ACA nom for “The Man I Want to Be” video
- His common themes: drinking (“Save Water, Drink Beer,” “Nothin’ But the Cooler Left”), women (“Gettin’ You Home,” “She’s Got This Thing About Her”), and sometimes both (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely”)
- His latest: his fifth album, I’m Comin’ Over, anchored by the smash heartfelt title track
- How you know her: she was the first female winner of NBC’s The Voice
- What she was doing before she won: fronting the pop-punk band Hey Monday
- What’s she’s been doing since she won: watching her debut pop-country album, Frame by Frame, hit #1 on the Top Country Albums chart and #9 on the Billboard 200; belting her hit “Wasting All These Tears” at concerts around the country
- How she knows country superstars Tim McGraw, Rascal Flatts, and The Band Perry: as tourmates
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.