- One G-Pass to see Chris Young with special guests Eric Paslay and Clare Dunn
- $20 for lower bowl seating at AMSOIL Arena in Duluth on Saturday, January 9, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $32.50 value)
- $20 for side 100-level or 200-level seating at Mayo Civic Center in Rochester on Friday, January 8, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $34.65 value)
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When Chris Young launched his career: after winning season four of Nashville Star in 2006
- What happened next: he proved his staying power when his debut album, Chris Young, birthed two singles that landed on the Billboard Country Songs chart (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely” and “You’re Gonna Love Me”)
- What that led to: his massive hit “Voices”; 2009’s The Man I Want to Be, which features a duet with Willie Nelson; a CMT Music Award and multiple nominations, including a Grammy nod for “Gettin’ You Home” and two ACA nom for “The Man I Want to Be” video
- His common themes: drinking (“Save Water, Drink Beer,” “Nothin’ But the Cooler Left”), women (“Gettin’ You Home,” “She’s Got This Thing About Her”), and sometimes both (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely”)
- His latest: a forthcoming studio album—his fifth—which includes the heartfelt hit “I’m Comin’ Over”