What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Chris Young, starting from $37
- Seating: sections 101-105, 124-126, L204, L205, L224, or L225
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chris Young: Losing Sleep World Tour
- When Chris Young launched his career: after winning Nashville Star in 2006 Chris Young signed with RCA Nashville and began a prolific recording career filled with hit singles, including “Getting You Home,” “Voices,” “I’m Coming Over,” “Thinking of You” (featuring Cassadee Pope), “Sober Saturday Night” (featuring Vince Gill), and many more.
- What happened next: seven Chris Young studio albums have yielded nine #1 Billboard Country singles, 16 Gold or Platinum certifications, a CMT Music Award, and multiple nominations, including a Grammy nod for “Gettin’ You Home” and two ACA noms for “The Man I Want to Be” video
- What that led to: Chris Young has recently been inducted as the newest member of the Grand Ole Opry
- His common themes: traditional topics: love, longing, letting loose, fused with streetwise urban flair, all welded together by one of the current genre’s most classic voice
- His latest: 2017’s Losing Sleep, is anchored by a single of the same name
The Fine Print