What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to see Chris Young with special guest Eric Paslay (up to $34.50 value)
- When: Friday, November 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Rimrock Auto Arena at MetraPark
- Seating: upper bowl
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- When Chris Young launched his career: after winning season four of Nashville Star in 2006
- What happened next: he proved his staying power when his debut album, Chris Young, birthed two singles that landed on the Billboard Country Songs chart (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely” and “You’re Gonna Love Me”)
- What that led to: his massive hit “Voices”; 2009’s The Man I Want to Be, which features a duet with Willie Nelson; a CMT Music Award and multiple nominations, including a Grammy nod for “Gettin’ You Home” and two ACA nom for “The Man I Want to Be” video
- His common themes: drinking (“Save Water, Drink Beer,” “Nothin’ But the Cooler Left”), women (“Gettin’ You Home,” “She’s Got This Thing About Her”), and sometimes both (“Drinkin’ Me Lonely”)
- His latest: a forthcoming studio album—his fifth—which includes the heartfelt hit “I’m Comin’ Over”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 11/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.