What You'll Get
- $38 for one 200-level ticket (up to $51.75 value)
Chris Young: Losing Sleep World Tour
- When Chris Young launched his career: after winning Nashville Star in 2006 Chris Young signed with RCA Nashville and began a prolific recording career filled with hit singles, including “Getting You Home,” “Voices,” “I’m Coming Over,” “Thinking of You” (featuring Cassadee Pope), “Sober Saturday Night” (featuring Vince Gill), and many more.
- What happened next: seven Chris Young studio albums have yielded nine #1 Billboard Country singles, 16 Gold or Platinum certifications, a CMT Music Award, and multiple nominations, including a Grammy nod for “Gettin’ You Home” and two ACA noms for “The Man I Want to Be” video
- What that led to: Chris Young has recently been inducted as the newest member of the Grand Ole Opry
- His common themes: traditional topics: love, longing, letting loose, fused with streetwise urban flair, all welded together by one of the current genre’s most classic voice
- His latest: 2017’s Losing Sleep, is anchored by a single of the same name
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 21, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 1/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.