What You'll Get
- $33 for one ticket in seated sections 201–301 (up to $59.07 value)
- $49 for one general-admission pit standing ticket (up to $81.24 value)
- $55 for one ticket in sections 102–104, plus a VIP meet and greet (up to $92.32 value)
- $66 for one general-admission pit standing ticket, plus a VIP meet and greet (up to $102.86 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
- Her voice: it ranges from gale-force power to a graceful coo, evoking Jill Scott by way of Janelle Monae
- Her music: throwback soul injected with modern sensibilities, as heard in hits “A Couple of Forevers,” “Blame It On Me,” and “Be OK”
- Where you’ve heard that last one: at the 2009 Grammys, where the song earned her the Best Urban/Alternative Performance award
- How she was discovered: singing backup for Jay-Z, Nas, and the Game
- How she made it on her own: after releasing four albums through Def Jam and Motown Records from 2007–2013, she founded her own label, Rich Hipster
- Her collaborators: they include Kanye, Rick Ross, Drake, the Roots, Wale, will.i.am, and the cast of R&B Divas: Los Angeles
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.