What You'll Get
- $38 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $70 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- Her voice: it ranges from gale-force power to a graceful coo, evoking Jill Scott by way of Janelle Monae
- Her music: throwback soul injected with modern sensibilities, as heard in hits “A Couple of Forevers,” “Blame It On Me,” and “Be OK”
- Where you’ve heard that last one: at the 2009 Grammys, where the song earned her the Best Urban/Alternative Performance award
- How she was discovered: singing backup for Jay-Z, Nas, and the Game
- How she made it on her own: after releasing four albums through Def Jam and Motown Records from 2007–2013, she founded her own label, Rich Hipster
- Her latest: 2016’s Milestone. It’s supported by singles “Unbreakable,” “Steady,” and “Equal,” and it’s been hailed as an album in which Chrisette “showcases she’s a dominating talent with her wide range of vocals” according to Singersroom.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.