What You'll Get
- $6 for one general-admission ticket (up to $11.70 value)
- Their sound: Rooted in Jamaican dancehall and blossoming with rich female vocals, spirited horns, and guitar licks you can’t help but sway along to
- Where they got that sound: It stems from dreadlocked founder Mark Mohr, a born-again Christian who became enamored with reggae music as a youngster.
- Rotating lineup: Aside from Mark’s musical influences, the band’s ever-evolving sound arises from a rotating lineup that has seen more than 60 members appear on-stage and in the studio over the years.
- Fun fact: At the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Christafari had the opportunity to play in Olympic Village, where athletes go to party and trade items from their lunches.
- Their latest: 2015’s Anthems, the band’s contemplative follow-up to 2012’s worship album Reggae Worship: A Roots Revival
- Kolby Koloff: A rising Christian pop star, Kolby released her first EP, Grow, in October 2015. Its eponymous lead single instantly made some waves, peaking at no. 34 on the Billboard Christian Airplay chart.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 19, 2016. Limit 12/person. Redeem 3/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.