What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to An Evening with Joanne Cash, including dinner (up to $36.87 value)
- When: Thursday, June 12. Meet and greet begins at 6 p.m., and dinner and the program begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Bent Tree Country Club
- Seating: assigned upon redemption of ticket
- Door time: 5:45 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Joanne Cash’s favorite piece of advice: “Baby, just keep on singing!”
- Who gave her that advice: older brother Johnny Cash
- Why that name sounds familiar: he recorded the occasional tune
- Joanne’s specialty: hymns, spirituals, and other country-tinged genres
- Why she’s compelled to sing: “My main purpose in this music is to win the lost and uplift the downtrodden.”
- Most recent release: Gospel, a compilation that includes originals, hymns, and several songs the Cash siblings performed together
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 6/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Bent Tree Country Club. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Christian Women in Media Association's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 15 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.