- $5 for one full-day admission, valid on Thursdays and Fridays (up to $9 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect member or child discounts. Children 5 and under are admitted free.
- What it is: a five-week celebration of Christmas featuring shopping, live entertainment, and elaborate decorative displays, celebrating its 23rd year
- The number of retailers and artisans selling gifts: more than 125 each week
- What to do after stocking up on holiday gifts: take in live performances, including concerts and pageants
- How to learn more about the town’s past: visit the 1748 Burnside Plantation, featuring a segment of the Trees of Christmas Past exhibition; dig indiscriminately through floors in search of artifacts