- $49 for one general-admission ticket (up to $100 value)
Callanwolde Holiday Gala
- What you’ll do: listen to a diverse range of popular-music favorites from the Atlanta Pops Orchestra; enjoy the sounds of Michelle Malone and Zac Brown Band’s John Driskell Hopkins
- What you’ll drink: a variety of beverages from the open wine-and-beer bar
- Where you’ll be: the splendorous Callanwolde mansion, decorated by expert interior and floral designers
- What you’ll wear: holiday cocktail attire
Callanwolde Fine Arts Center
The Callanwolde Fine Arts Center has transformed the Callanwolde Estate, built by Charles Howard Candler, the son of Coca-Cola founder Asa Griggs Candler, into a center for visual, literary, and performing arts education. The Gothic-Tudor mansion and it's impeccably landscaped 12.5-acre estate now play host to the nonprofit's artist events, concerts, and classes, as well as weddings and special events.