What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass ticket for rear orchestra or mezzanine seating (up to $72.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Freestyle Music Fest
- Stevie B: He’s known as the “King of Freestyle,” thanks to his hits “Because I Love You (The Postman Song),” “In My Eyes,” “Spring Love,” and “I Wanna Be the One.”
- Sugarhill Gang: This seminal collective is often credited for bringing hip-hop to the mainstream with their 1979 Top-40 hit, “Rapper’s Delight”
- Noel: This singer became a freestyle idol with electronic pop hits “Silent Morning” and “Like a Child”
- TKA: The freestyle trio TKA dominated New York and Miami dance clubs with the hits “Louder Than Love” and “Maria”
- Judy Torres: “The Queen of Freestyle” is known for her long-running freestyle radio show on New York’s WKTU, and for mixing bouncy beats with sad lyrics
- George Lamond: The influential freestyle singer blends pop and R & B with reggaeton, bachata, and salsa on singles such as “Bad of the Heart”
- Johnny O: He’s brought his impassioned tenor to “Fantasy Girl,” “Highways of Love,” and “Dreamboy/Dreamgirl,” a duet with fellow freestyle singer Cynthia
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.