What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for 100-level seating (up to $59.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith, featuring the Arkansas Symphony
- Amy Grant: The “Queen of Christian Pop” sits atop a throne of 30 million albums sold, six Grammys, and 25 Dove Awards, and her crown jewel is a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Her top hits include “El Shaddai,” “Baby Baby,” “Give This Christmas Away” with Michael W. Smith.
- Michael W. Smith: This contemporary Christian crooner has earned three Grammy Awards and 45 Dove Awards throughout his three-decade career. Around the holidays, he tends to celebrate by sharing his vocal gifts through seasonal standards such as “Silent Night,” “Christmas Day,” and “What Child Is This?”—all heard on his fourth Christmas album, 2014’s Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas.
- Jordan Smith: The Voice season nine winner Jordan Smith took home the top prize on the show in 2015 with the Christmas classic “Mary, Did You Know?,” then swiftly made history on Billboard’s Christian Songs chart by becoming the first person to hold the top two positions concurrently when that song overtook his previous single, “Hallelujah.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.