- One G-Pass to see Christmas with the Tenors
- When: Tuesday, December 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39 for seating in balcony rows 25–30 (up to $76 value)
- $59 for seating in orchestra rows 5–15 or dress-circle rows 12–22 (up to $109 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Christmas with the Tenors
- The Tenors: Clifton Murray, Victor Micallef, Remigio Pereira and Fraser Walters
- Where they’re from: Vancouver
- Exceptional audiences of the Tenors’ work: The Oprah Winfrey Show, the Emmy Awards, and the National Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony at the White House
- What they’ll be giving the world for Christmas: classics such as “Ave Maria,” “What Child is This?,” and “O Holy Night”