- One G-Pass to see Cindy Bradley
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Attucks Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for the mid-rear orchestra (up to $56.60 value)
- $25 for the balcony (up to $46.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her instruments: jazz trumpet and flugelhorn
- How she plays both of them at the same time: with a bright-pink hybrid instrument called a flumpet—Seuss-like in name and appearance, but diverse in its range of timbres
- What to expect live: smooth jazz with a touch of the avant-garde, as exhibited on her latest album, Bliss
Set behind a massive reflecting pool, Chrysler Hall's aesthetic encapsulates classic elegance and futuristic comfort with a facade that conjures the Parthenon by way of extraterrestrial visitors. Founded in 1972, the performing arts center has grown to become Hampton Roads' premiere venue, and more than 150,000 patrons pass the minimalist columns every year. Chrysler Hall is home to such culture creators as the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, the Virginia Arts Festival, Norfolk Forum, and the Generic Theater.
1010 Church St.
Norfolk, VA 23510