What You'll Get
- $39.35 for one ticket for balcony seating (up to $54.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Whose Live Anyway
- The Show: a live version of the beloved improv show Whose Line Is It Anyway? corrals comedic actors into scenes and songs built on the spot from audience suggestions
- The Stars: veteran comedians and Whose Line Is It Anyway? co-stars Ryan Stiles, Greg Proops, and Jeff Davis; Joel Murray from Dharma & Greg and Mad Men
- Their Bit: utter unpredictability, as the quartet invents skits and scenes before the audience’s eyes
- What You Can Count On: 100% improvised songs, a specialty of Jeff Davis
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 10/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Theatre
There's usually something entrancing to see on Chrysler Theatre's stage, but there's always a captivating view from its walls of windows. The building sits along the Detroit River, with a prime outlook on Detroit's skyline. Twelve hundred red seats fill the auditorium, stately and comfy in equal measure. The Chrysler is part of St. Clair College, which has a robust musical theater department to fill the stage when it's not hosting touring shows.