- One ticket to Doo Wop to Pop featuring The Vogues, The Shades of Blue & The Marcels
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chrysler Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- C$22.50 for balcony sections EE–KK (up to C$27.50 value)
- C$27.50 for main-floor orchestra sections N–Y (up to C$38.50 value)
- C$37.50 for main-floor orchestra sections C–J (up to C$48.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Doo Wop to Pop
- The Vogues: they’re best-known for their first hit, “You’re the One,” but it’s their honeycombed harmonies and string of singles such as “Five O’Clock World” and “Magic Town” that cemented their place in the Vocal Group Hall of Fame
- The Shades of Blue: Quartet of Motown veterans who reassembled in the early 2000s after surviving a series of lineup changes and the format shift from vinyl to earworm. Fans can expect to get reacquainted with nostalgic hits such as 1966’s “Oh, How Happy,” as well as R&B staples including “My Girl” and “Stand By Me.”
- The Marcels: doo-wop group best known for their take on “Blue Moon,” which began with the now-famous “Bomp-A-Bomp-Bomp”
There's usually something entrancing to see on Chrysler Theatre's stage, but there's always a captivating view from its walls of windows. The building sits along the Detroit River, with a prime outlook on Detroit's skyline. Twelve hundred red seats fill the auditorium, stately and comfy in equal measure. The Chrysler is part of St. Clair College, which has a robust musical theater department to fill the stage when it's not hosting touring shows.