What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to Junie B’s Essential Survival Guide to School (up to $30 value)
- When: Saturday, October 3 at 2 p.m.
- Where: Chrysler Theatre
- Seating: balcony rows AA–DD
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Junie B’s Essential Survival Guide to School
- Who’s Junie B: the world’s foremost expert on elementary school, with a full year and a half of experience as a student
- Her Tips: everything you need to know about school buses, bandaids, cookies, and staying brave even when school is scary
- The Books: this musical is based on Barbara Park’s wildly popular book series of the same name
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Theatre
There's usually something entrancing to see on Chrysler Theatre's stage, but there's always a captivating view from its walls of windows. The building sits along the Detroit River, with a prime outlook on Detroit's skyline. Twelve hundred red seats fill the auditorium, stately and comfy in equal measure. The Chrysler is part of St. Clair College, which has a robust musical theater department to fill the stage when it's not hosting touring shows.