What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Chubby Checker
- When: Friday, July 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $15 for right and left center, rows 31–36, or right and left wing, rows 20–29 (up to $26 value)
- $20 for right and left center, rows 18–29, or right and left wing, rows 12–19 (up to $33 value)
- $28 for right and left center, rows 10–16, or right and left wing, rows 2–11 (up to $47 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His real name: Ernest Evans, but the nickname of “Chubby” stuck at an early age; “Checkers” is a play off Fats Domino
- His method: a contagiously gleeful voice that immediately rallies listeners to follow his every command
- Things Chubby Checker did that most singers only dream of: he started a nationwide dance craze, got adults to listen to teen music, and landed the biggest hit of the 1960s with “The Twist,” according to Billboard magazine
- What might surprise you: at the age of 73, Chubby Checker still has the moves
- Hits that’ll have you twisting in the aisles: “The Twist,” the smash-hit followup “Let’s Twist Again” and its counterpart, “Slow Twistin’”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.