- One G-Pass to see Chubby Checker
- When: Friday, July 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $15 for right and left center, rows 31–36, or right and left wing, rows 20–29 (up to $26 value)
- $20 for right and left center, rows 18–29, or right and left wing, rows 12–19 (up to $33 value)
- $28 for right and left center, rows 10–16, or right and left wing, rows 2–11 (up to $47 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His real name: Ernest Evans, but the nickname of “Chubby” stuck at an early age; “Checkers” is a play off Fats Domino
- His method: a contagiously gleeful voice that immediately rallies listeners to follow his every command
- Things Chubby Checker did that most singers only dream of: he started a nationwide dance craze, got adults to listen to teen music, and landed the biggest hit of the 1960s with “The Twist,” according to Billboard magazine
- What might surprise you: at the age of 73, Chubby Checker still has the moves
- Hits that’ll have you twisting in the aisles: “The Twist,” the smash-hit followup “Let’s Twist Again” and its counterpart, “Slow Twistin’”
Sands Bethlehem Events Center
77 Sands Blvd.
Bethlehem, PA 18015