What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to a show during Classic Rock Month, starting at $22.25
- Seating: upper level
- Chuck Negron: Thursday, September 15, at 8 p.m.
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds: Thursday, September 22, at 8 p.m.
- Edgar Winter: Thursday, September 29, at 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Rock Month
- Chuck Negron: As a founding member and one of the three lead signers of Three Dog Night, Chuck broke hearts and records with his take on Harry Nilsson’s “One,” and got millions singing about a friendly bullfrog named Jeremiah in the jubilant “Joy to the World.”
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds: Unfiltered Texas roundhouse blues that cooks thanks to leader Kim Wilson’s swampy harmonica solos and gritty vocals, plus Johnny Moeller’s motorcycle-kickstarting guitar solos
- Edgar Winter: the artist whose seamless blend of rock, blue-eyed soul, jazz, and blues, which culminates in jams such as the epic instrumentals of “Frankenstein” and the funky rock of “Free Ride”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. All sales final, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value incl. all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.