All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a concert or comedy show
- Where: High Dive
- General admission
- Door time: 30 or 60 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $9 to see Chuck Ragan on Thursday, May 1, at 9:30 p.m. (up to $16.33 value)
- $5 to see Bear Hands on Friday, May 2, at 10 p.m. (up to $9.70 value)
- $5 to see The Movement on Saturday, May 3, at 9 p.m. (up to $9.70 value)
- $7 to see The Red Elvises on Tuesday, May 6, at 8 p.m. (up to $13.25 value)
- $5 to see David Mayfield Parade on Friday, May 9, at 9:30 p.m. (up to $9.70 value)
- $4 to see S* * * ty Beatles on Friday, May 23, at 8 p.m. (up to $8.15 value)
- $5 for two tickets with two drinks to see WTF Comedy on Thursday, May 15, at 10 p.m.
May Concerts at High Dive
- For a rugged blend of folk punk and alt-country performed by one of the frontmen of Hot Water Music, check out Chuck Ragan
- For electronically-fueled indie pop in the vein of The Postal Service and Awolnation, check out Bear Hands
- For a sonic stew of reggae, rock, and hip-hop from a group that has played with the likes of Slightly Stoopid and The Wailers, check out The Movement
- For an outlandish example of what happens when surf rock meets rockabilly and traditional Russian check out The Red Elvises
- For a night of Grammy-nominated roots, Americana, and bluegrass that you may have seen at Bonnaroo or with The Avett Brothers and Mumford & Sons, check out David Mayfield Parade
- For a tribute-filled evening paying homage to The Beatles classics like Hey Jude or All You Need is Love , check out Gainesville’s locally-grown S* * * ty Beatles
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at High Dive. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects TicketWeb's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7pm on 5/6. Doors open at 8pm on 5/3. Doors open at 9pm on 5/1, 5/2, and 5/9, and 5/15. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older; extra $2 fee at door if under 21. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.