All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $40 for one general-admission ticket (up to $82.99 value)
- His sound: the brass-heavy brand of traditional Mexican folk music known as “banda,” which also mixes classic ranchera with pop and “oom-pah” rhythms reminiscent of polka (only with lyrics about love instead of wiener schnitzels)
- His home state: Sinaloa, Mexico, where banda music was born and popularized
- Band(a)s Chuy started his career singing with: Banda Aramburos, La Original Banda El Limon de Salvador Lizarrage, and Banda San Jose de Mesillas
- Chuy’s first band(a) of his own: Lizarraga y Su Banda Tierra Sinaloense, formed after he broke out as a solo artist in 2004
- His label: Disa Records, who signed Chuy and expanded his fanbase beyond Mexico and into the United States
- His signature song: “La Peinada (La Peinadita),” the 2010 single that became his first international smash hit, landing in the Top Ten of the Billboard Latin Regional Mexican Airplay Chart and the Top 20 of the overall Latin Songs chart
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2015. Limit 15/person. Redeem 11/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.