- $59 for one ticket to CigarBQue (up to $125 value)
- When: Thursday, May 28, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Vuka
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The cigars: premium selections rolled by Diamond Crown
- The barbecue: unique cuisine grilled by local pit masters and acclaimed chefs including Chef Evan Leroy of Freedman’s and Chef Mark Avalos of Slab BBQ
- The drinks: creative cocktails by some of Austin’s best mixologists including Freedman’s Myria Free
- How do enjoy all three at once: by attending the CigarBQue festival, or by pouring barbecue sauce and Wild Turkey all over your stogie
- A small donation will be made to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation from event proceeds