What You'll Get
- $59 for one general-admission ticket (up to $135 value)
- Unique cuisine creations prepared by highly-acclaimed chefs
- Featured cocktails prepared by the talented bartenders.
- A selection of super premium cigars from Diamond Crown.
- A small donation to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation.
- The cigars: premium selections rolled by Diamond Crown
- The barbecue: unique cuisine grilled by some of Denver’s top chefs, including Old Major’s Justin Brunson, Blackbelly Market’s Hosea Rosenberg, Lena’s Jimmy Callahan, Bones’ Tim Murphy, and Owlbear’s Karl Fallenius
- The drinks: creative cocktails by some of Denver’s best mixologists, including Mizuna’s Austin Carson, Bonanno Concepts’ Adam Hodak, Green Russell’s Merlin Mitchell, Prohibition’s Alex Fulle, and Old Major’s Jeffrey Petrello
- How do enjoy all three at once: by attending the CigarBQue festival, or by pouring barbecue sauce and Wild Turkey all over your stogie
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older with valid photo ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.