All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $16 for entry for one plus a whiskey tasting (up to $32.64 value)
- $22 for entry for one plus a hand-rolled cigar (up to $37.92 value)
- $38 for entry for one plus a whiskey tasting and a hand-rolled cigar (up to $69.57 value)
Cigars & Stripes
- The Whiskey: some of the country’s finest bourbons are on the menu, including Woodford Reserve and two limited edition Old Forester expressions, while Gentleman Jack represents old-fashioned Tennessee whiskey
- The Cigars: an on-site cigar roller makes each smoke by hand for guests to enjoy
- The Occasion: set the Friday before Independence Day, this is just the bar’s preferred way to celebrate the nation’s birthday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 1, 2016. Limit 5/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Women and Whiskey at Bubble
From the sweeping circular VIP booths to the ring-shaped lighting and curving bar, everything about Bubble's decor emulates the pleasantry and whimsy of bubbles. On the walls, glowing portraits of vintage Barbies cast a golden glow on the bar, lounge, and restaurant. Meanwhile, the kitchen sends out sophisticated plates, like champagne-poached shrimp, from a menu of elegant New American cuisine. Of course, Bubble also serves champagne by the bottle or mixed into signature cocktails.