- 05/05/17 at 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Session 1 General Admission: One Ticket
- 05/06/17 at 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., Session 2 General Admission: One Ticket
- 05/06/17 at 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Session 3 General Admission: One Ticket
- 05/05/17 at 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Session 1 Drink Lover’s Package: One Ticket
- 05/06/17 at 12 p.m. to 4 p.m., Session 2 Drink Lover’s Package: One Ticket
- 05/06/17 at 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Session 3 Drink Lover’s Package: One Ticket
General Admission includes:
- Entry into fiesta
- One grande Mexican beer
- Access to live Mexican Wrestling, carnival games, live entertainment including DJ’s, mariachis and more
- Entry into first round of Loteria for chance to win prizes
- Access to local Mexican Street fare and food trucks
Drink Lover’s Package includes:
- All of the above plus $25 worth of beverage credit
Corks and Canines
Red wines. White wines. Cold brews. These are the colors of the annual Red White & Brew Beer & Wine Festival. At this two-day Fourth of July weekend event, festival goers celebrate America the American way—by raising a cold drink. Wines and beers from all over the States are present to be enjoyed, all while attendees listen to live music and challenge each other to fun outdoor lawn games.
Five Things to Do at Red White & Brew
- Find your new favorite beer, cider, or sangria with the unlimited American pours.
- Test your luck in a round of Boozy Bingo, the first round of which is included with general admission.
- Crown the king of lawn games by challenging your friend to a game of bags.
- Grab dinner at some of the area's best food trucks, which will be parked around the event.
- Try not to spill your drink as you jam out to live performers.