- $10 for a G-Pass for seating in sections 1–3, rows T–Y (up to $28.25 value)
- $12.50 for a G-Pass for seating in sections 1 and 3, rows H–S, or section 2, rows N–S (up to $34.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cinderella’s Tom Keifer w/former Warrant Guitarist Billy Morris
- When you first heard Tom Keifer’s impressive howl: when, as the frontman for Cinderella, he asked fans to “Shake Me” and warned them that you “Don’t Know What You’ve Got (Till It’s Gone)”
- As a solo artist: after recovering from paralysis of his left vocal cord, he crafted a sound iTunes dubbed “hard heartland rock,” and earned new fans with his 2013 debut, The Way Life Goes
- Who’s opening: Billy Morris, the shred-master and pastry connoisseur of ’80s glam-metal dynamos Warrant
- Who’s there in spirit: the late Warrant frontman Jani Lane, to whom Morris will be paying tribute in howling guitar solo
Hard Rock Live and Club Velvet
Short attention spans are rewarded at the Rocksino. The lounge spills out onto the casino's gaming floor, so you can turn from the bar to the stage to a prime people-watching arena with just a swivel of the head. Of course, you're likely to be drawn in by the live performances no matter what else is going on: the standup comics on stage arrive backed by national acclaim and bearing high-energy riffs, agile crowd-work, and even the occasional squeaky-clean set for people who can't show up to work smelling like swear words. Servers distribute finger foods, wine, buckets of beer, and sweet, fruity cocktails throughout the show.